ACC Accreditation Services Workshops
The following ACC Accreditation Services workshops are conducted throughout the year:
- Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation Workshop Schedule and Details
- Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation Training Details
- Heart Failure Accreditation Workshop Schedule and Details
- Atrial Fibrillation Accreditation Workshop Schedule and Details
- FreeStanding Cardiac Care Workshop Schedule and Details
- Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4) Workshop Schedule and Details
These are step-by-step tutorials designed to assist facilities in their preparation for accreditation or certification. Facility representatives learn to navigate effectively through the process by participating in an interactive classroom-style presentation. They meet with ACC Accreditation Review Specialists and learn from the challenges and successes that other facilities have experienced as they go through the process.
Voice of the Customer
Attending an Accreditation Workshop is a great experience.
It guides you in what to expect during the Accreditation process. They lead you through all the elements and help you figure out a path that's going to be successful. Norton Healthcare chose to go through system wide Accreditation because it just made sense. We have three facilities that are Chest Pain Accredited and two that are Atrial Fibrillation Accredited. I think ACC Accreditation Services is a wonderful resource. They are there for you. They want you to be successful.