20th Congress Exhibitor Information
ACC Accreditation Services' annual meeting is the nation's premier scientific and educational forum in Chest Pain Management, ACS, HF, AF, Process Improvement, and Observation Services.
Exhibiting at the 20th Congress brings you face-to-face with over 400 emergency physicians and nurses, cardiovascular physicians and nurses, hospital executives, operating officers, nursing executives, administrators, medical directors, and cardiovascular coordinators. As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one in an environment outside of their normal time constraints and the interruptions of their busy schedules.
We help provide a solid return on your investment dollar by delivering an influencer and decision-maker audience that is ready to hear what you have to say!
Connect face-to-face with key leaders, decision makers, and influencers in the cardiovascular community by exhibiting at the 20th Congress. Attendees shop the exhibit area looking for the latest advancements in:
- medical devices and equipment
- health IT
Establish Your Presence
Exhibitors agree that the ACC Accreditation Services conference is the place to be. According to the 2016 Congress survey:
- 98% of the exhibitors said they would recommend this conference to others
- 98% of attendees found the exhibit program valuable
- 97% of exhibitors would recommend exhibiting to other non-competing companies
- 95% of exhibitors felt they had obtained their objective for exhibiting
- 92% of the exhibitors said they would exhibit at the 20th Congress
Did You Know?
- 7+ hours dedicated to talking with exhibitors in the exhibit area
- 67% of marketing and sales managers say exhibiting increases their corporate and/or brand recognition
- 68% agree that fewer sales calls are needed to close a sale with an exhibition lead, because the potential buyer has already seen your product on the exhibition floor