Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4) Workshops
ACC Accreditation Services offers Certification for Cardiovascular Care Coordinators.
The workshop is designed as an interactive classroom-style presentation. Attendees will meet with ACC Accreditation Review Specialists and learn from the challenges and successes that other facilities have experienced as they go through the process. More details about C4 Certification may be found in our C4 Certification Handbook.
"I also must share with you how valuable the experience of C4 certification has been for me. Not only did it require me to learn a great deal about project management/education methods/process improvement in a short period of time, but also has resulted in so many new and valuable connections across the country with others who are working to achieve the same goals within our respective facilities. I am so thankful to have had this opportunity!!"
Ashlee Rostvedt RN, BSN, CCCC
STEMI Program Coordinator, Essentia Health
Register for the C4 Workshop to be conducted March 5-6, 2018 in Orlando, FL (It will be a Pre-NCDR workshop).
- Illustrate how to build and lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Apply principles to collect, interpret, and analyze data
- Employ critical thinking skills to process improvement and decision making
- Implement methods to cope effectively with crisis and emergency situations
- Develop effective leadership in projects or committees
- Demonstrate ACS clinical competence
- Understand Change Management methodology
- Practice Project Management methodology
- Discuss current healthcare economics
- Explain the accreditation process
Other Topics Covered
- Understand the key qualities and core competencies of a coordinator
- Best practice team building development - core strengths for success
- Process Improvement: tools of the trade
- Strategic data utilization
- Provider and front-line staff education
- Project Management: practical applications
- Content-specific discussion sessions with experts in a round-robin format