Heart Failure v3 Accreditation Webinars
ACC Accreditation Services offers educational webinars to help customers navigate the Heart Failure Accreditation process. Attendees will learn about the challenges and successes that other facilities have experienced as they go through the accreditation process.
Check back soon for 2018 workshop dates.
*Facilities that have purchased Heart Failure Accreditation Services are eligible to attend a Heart Failure Accreditation webinar at no charge. ACC reserves the right to change the date and time of any webinar and is not liable for any expenses incurred by the registrants due to such changes. If any changes are made, all registrants will be informed.
- Learn how to apply for accreditation, access online documents, and complete the application process
- Examine the seven key areas in which a facility must demonstrate expertise and validate completion of all mandatory items
- Learn about the pathophysiology, assessment, treatment, management, and current guideline recommendations
- Understand the incidence, prevalence, and costs of heart failure
- Explore how HF Accreditation can impact your Value-based Purchasing score
- Gain an understanding of the science of process improvement as a continuous learning and building strategy leading to improved patient care and outcomes for heart failure patients
- Reviewers will share best practices, processes, and procedures related to the care of HF patients
- Learn how to enter data into the Accreditation Conformance Database (ACD), understand the data, analyze the data, and turn your data into actionable results
Other Topics Covered
- How having a HF Specialist on staff can increase revenue
- How HF patients have better outcomes when treated by a HF Specialist
- How HF Accreditation globally impacts a reduction in mortality
- Establishing interdisciplinary, team-based care to reduce risk factors and stop variations in care
- How to prevent CMS penalties and increase total reimbursement using the HF payment model
- How value-driven care and proper transitions of care help increase reimbursement, decrease risk for remissions and length-of-stay and increase the quality of life
- Implementing standardized guideline driven medical therapy