Continuing Education Credits
Get Free Membership with Your Congress Registration
ACC Accreditation Services is offering free ACC memberships starting on November 1, 2017 to attendees of the 20th Congress and pre-Congress workshops. This membership will be valid through December 31, 2018 (a value of up to $275.00). This offer is valid to 20th Congress and Pre-Congress workshop attendees only.
Attendees will be given their authorization code and instructions on how to apply for this free membership during Congress. Attendees that fall within the following professional types will qualify: Cardiovascular Administrators, Advanced Practice Nurses, Registered Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Cardiovascular Technologists, Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists, and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors.
This benefit provides attendees the opportunity to earn CME/CE credits through an ACC membership. As an ACC member you will have access to FREE online educational opportunities and publications offering CME and/or CE.
Completion of separate membership application is required for redemption. Offer is non-transferable; applicants must register prior to redeeming this offer. Offer is not valid for physician attendees.
As an ACC Member You Can:
- Learn how to adjust to practice changes with over 60 FREE webinars covering issues in all aspects of practice
- Read about the latest clinical developments in six
The Journal of the American College of Cardiology, JACC: Imaging, JACC: Interventions, JACC: Heart Failure, JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology and JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Access the latest practice information with eNewsletters filled with information you need to evolve with the latest policy changes and manage your practice
- Receive notices and alerts on the latest advocacy news
- Access the latest guidelines-including on-the-go with ACC's Guideline Clinical App
- Save with deep discounts on digital products and live courses-including savings on the ACC Annual Scientific Session worth more than the cost of membership alone and the Cardiovascular Summit
- Network with over 54,000 cardiovascular professionals worldwide
- Gain unrestricted access to ACC.org, filled with the latest news and information and hundreds of educational opportunities
- Receive membership in your local chapter for additional networking and educational opportunities locally
- Get involved and influence health care policy by voicing your support and sharing concerns with lawmakers in working groups, councils, and at the annual Legislative Conference